Thursday, March 16, 2023

Helen S- Downtown


 I titled this image Downtown. I took this picture while in Downtown St. Augustine during the thanksgiving break. I took this picture on my Sony A6500 with a portrait lens. I edited the picture using the HDR Efex Pro filter on photoshop. I think the way I could make the picture better is by taking it at a wider angle to capture more. As well as toning down a bit on the editing but this was also done for the nik collection so I wanted it to stand out a bit

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good photo! I like how you positioned the camera when taking this picture, I also like the lighting in this photo. one thing that could be changed is that the building looks a bit out of focus when next to tree. Other than that its a great photo.
- W M -HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this photo a lot. I love the colors and I think the HDR Efex filter suits the composition really well. I really like the overall tone of the image. I'm not sure if you cropped this at all but this is the perfect frame for the photo.

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I like how soft and yellow the lighting is, but I think the brightness of the image doesn't give it much contrast. I think there are too many bright areas in the image and I wish some areas were darkened. But, overall I really like this image; I think it has a nice composition and the lighting on the roofs looks really cool.

Anonymous said...

i loveeee how this photo turned out! the editing and all of the adjustments you made to create the ending image really adds to the photo. this photo reminds me of scenes in movies. overall great job! - CL HHS