Monday, March 13, 2023

Ashton T - Underwater


  The title of the image I selected is “Underwater”. This image was taken at the Tenneesee Aquarium in January. It was taken with my iPhone. I edited it by changing the colors by using Color Efex Pro from the Nik Collection. I also removed a fish that was in the background that looked strange because it was in movement. Honestly, I really like this image and I’m not sure how I could improve it. I think it turned out really nice and I had a lot of fun with the Nik Collection assignment we did!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great image. I really like all the bright colors in this photo. I think it could be enhanced a bit if you sharpened the photo to add more detail.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I love the ocean and especially aquariums. The colors and contrast for this picture is really pretty. Overall, great job!