Thursday, March 16, 2023

Allyson Cr Pathe Tuschinski


 This photo was taken at the Pathé Tuschinski in Amsterdam when my family went to see Avatar: The Way of Water. This used to be an old opera house, but now it is used for watching movies! Because of its beautiful architecture it is one of the most famous cinemas in the Netherlands. I took this picture with my iPhone 11. I didn’t edit it much, but I increased the contrast and made it more saturated. I think this could be better if I had angled it to include the ceiling because I feel like this doesn’t capture the full architectural beauty of the opera house. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I like the soft lighting of this image. All of the warm color of the theatre come together very well.

Anonymous said...

This is a very beautiful image. I love how enhanced the warmer tones are. Like you said, the image would be perfect if it had a different angle but otherwise the image is amazing. Good job and keep up the great work!


Dori H.
HHS

Anonymous said...

i really like the overall outcome of this picture. you did a really good job editing this photo and adding color to the overall effect. the picture would of been a little better if what was shown on the screen was focused instead of blurry. -CL HHS

Anonymous said...

I love the composition and contrast of this photo! The seats are very eye catching and the background of it is awesome. I think you could've made this image better by retouching out the screen because it doesn't seem to be the main focus of the image.


Nikolaus H-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I like the warmth in the photo and the lighting in general. I think the framing of the photo is nice and the seats and wall guide your eye to the center of the picture. If I were to change one thing I’d edit the picture slightly more. I would play into the warmth in the photo and lower the lighting.

Anonymous said...

I think this photo is very nice. I like how the lighting is dim and warm. I also love how clear the image is and how on the screen it has some motion to it. The only thing I would say is that I wish I could see more of the scenery but otherwise this photo is really soothing.