Monday, March 13, 2023

Dori H - Rusted Years


The title of this image is Rusted years. I took this picture in Januray in the historical part of Bessemer. It was an abandoned building that has grown old with the years. I made the image slightly sharper and added a cool toned filter that enhanced the rust on the building and the blue sky behind it.I didn’t edit it too much because it didn’t really need much change. I think I couldn’ve taken the picture from a better perspective but overall I really like how this image turned out.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture, all the colors and details add a great touch. I really like the contrasting blue sky and the red rustic building. I would say if you took the picture from further away to capture more of the building but still getting the sky in the image would be cool. Overall I really like the picture and keep up the good work!
-Helen S.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture, but something I would change is the angle where you took it like you said. As well I would went in the photos app and turn the brightness down a little bit. Besides that really good picture!