Friday, November 4, 2022

Will M- Watcher


The title of this photo is Watcher. I titled it that since the photo makes it seem like I'm watching my neighbor. This photo was taken on September 28, 2022, a few minutes before I went to bed. I edited the photo by cropping some of the original photo so that the house was the main focus of the photo, but you could still see the outline of the blinds on my window. The only lightsource that I used was the light from my garage and whatever light there was in the background. I probably could have made the colors a bit more bright or vibrant, but I wasn’t entirely sure on how to do that since this is my first time actually using photoshop. I wasn’t able to find my camera so I had to take all these photos on my phone.


 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a really cool picture. I really like the lighting, mot too bright but also not too dark either. It could've looked a bit better if the house was a bit more centered but overall it's still a pretty good picture. This picture gives me like a horror movie stalker vibes but in a good way.

Diana P - HHS

Anonymous said...

The stalker vibes are so cool in this picture!! The lighting is really good, and the green tint makes it look more "in the dark, scary vibes" and I mean this in a good way. Only thing that was bothering me was how uncentered the house it, but it's nothing a little crop can't fix!

Very good!!!

-Chelsea G.

Anonymous said...

This is such a cool picture! I like the creepy story behind it, the greenish tint gives it a mood. All I would've done is add vignette but other than that it looks great. Keep up the amazing work! :)


HHS - Dori Hantoosh

Anonymous said...

I love this picture because it reminds you of a horror movie scene. It also reminds you of younger halloween days. I also love the green tint you added it reminds me and probably others of a ghosty scene.

Anonymous said...

I like this photo because it kinda reminds me of a horror movie. It gives me a bit of a halloween vibe. I also like how it has a forest green colored tone to it. It's a really good photo.