Wednesday, November 9, 2022

COOPER G - Interest


  This photo is titled “Interest.” I took this photo at school in my second period photography class on October 26th, 2022 just messing around with some settings and I actually do like the way it turned out. I took it on my iPhone 13 and edited it by slightly turning down the highlights and the brilliance up a little bit as well as the contrast, I also put it in black and white to give it a lighthearted tone and mood. I think that if I focused more on the pencil it’s look a little cooler but I am pretty happy with the turnout of this composition.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photo looks really good it isn't overexposed or underexposed. It looks like it's a soft focus. The mood i think for the photo is like late night vibes for a school night.

-Kaylee O

Anonymous said...

I love how its black and white and gives out a smooth soft subject.

Anonymous said...

Math is wrong, you will get an F :)