Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Emma B- Sun-Dried Bus Ride


 The title of this image imitates how we are young and always in the sun, but we are getting dried up and older, and soon we won't ride the bus as we do now. I took this image on the bus ride heading home from a long day at school. It was taken sometime in late August to early September. I captured this moment with my iPhone 11. Editing goes as far as retouching and adjusting the hue, saturation, exposure, and contrast. This image could've been better if Tristan's hair wasn't blowing in the wind and crazy, but I also think it adds to her outlandish character! She's truly one of the sweetest people I know, and she really helps me let loose! Being around her is like taking a needle and popping that allodoxaphobia bubble.


No comments: