Thursday, November 3, 2022

Kameron P-- Frontyard


 This is one of my photos that I took in my front yard with the lil sun in the background with the lighting and the bush in front with the lil pole. This photo was taken in my front yard, kind of like an amazing view but not that much. I really didn't need to edit it that much but I made a shade along with a vigilante and made the green on the bush  brighter and made it stand out more from the background. It could be better without the pole in the middle but hey I made it work anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture, I think the exposure is nice, it's dark but not too dark and I like the way the power lines guide your eyes to the sun. The haziness of the picture definitely adds to the mood of the photo, I agree that the photo could look more open if the pole weren't there but overall I think this is a really nice picture.

-Ayda M.

Anonymous said...

I like the front yard photo because it kinda reminds me a movie scene like late 90s don’t know what but I like it.