Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Trey B - Dog Moon Shadows

This picture was taken here in Birmingham. I over layered a picture of my dog and a picture I took of the moon. Then I lowered the opacity, used the layer “difference” in photoshop, cropped the image, blurred the background a bit, and saturated it a bit as well. I’m quite proud of this image and how it turned out. I feel like it could’ve perhaps been a little better with what is occurring in the background. Overall though, I’m happy with how this image turned out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The moon is darker than this one

Anonymous said...

This is currently my favorite picture on the blog. I love the spin on "man in the moon" with a dog in the moon. One could interpret this photo as symbolism for how dogs howl the moon. I like the combination of blue and orange on the moon as well. The contrast of the outline of the dog and the rest of the colors on the moon.

~Amari W-HHS

Destiny said...

Hey boy, this an amazing photo.
Nice balance in color and light. I love how your dog is positioned in the moon. I like the contrast of the colors. I would definitely keep this. Keep being cool dude.

Anonymous said...

wow this looks like a pro edited this picture I Really like how to mixed in the dog with the moon it looks really nice. it looks like it need some little touch ups on the lighting and other things but overall this look good and keep up the good work you have Benn doing.

Anonymous said...

This photo is EPIC. I really love the contrast and color of the two sides of the moon. It really centers the shape of the dog really well and I absolutely love it. I think this is one of the best photos on the blog. Good work!
Gaming

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture, I like the colors in this picture, the saturation makes the picture stand out. And the lighting is good, makes the colors stand out even more.