Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Madelyn S- Nova

This picture was taken on my couch at my place super late at night.
This picture was taken with a canon Eos camera
I enhanced the color of her eyes and made them a little bit lighter and I also brightened her tongue just so it can stand out from her natural black and white coat.
Maybe her being outside wth natural lighting would’ve enhanced the color of her eyes more naturally than coloring it but overall, I love the end result. It also made an excellent Christmas present for her father (owner).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That wolf is scary or cute of course

Anonymous said...

First of all; CUTE DOG.
This is a nice photo. I love the colors of the dog's eyes along with how well it's centered. How everything in the background is blurred out perfectly is just great.
As someone with OCD I can really appreciate how perfectly centered this doggo is.

Anonymous said...

I really love this picture. I love how everything just draws your eye to the dog. I also love how you made the eyes and tongue pop out more. Also, that is a really cute dog!

Anonymous said...

I really like this image, I think it has a nice balanced with the soft background and the main subject. I think that the focus is really good, just a bit lurry, but overall, it looks really nice. I have a home-type mood and the cropping cuts off the ears. From this image, you have a nice sofa in the back with an adorable dog.

Anonymous said...

Cute doggie! I like how the dog is the only thing you can focus on, with no other distractions on the way. The photo looks pretty balanced, too. I like this picture, it is pretty cute.

MGG--HHS