Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Evelyn C - Chorizo

The title of my image is Chorizo. It was taken during the carne asada (Hispanic BBQ) that my family had for Thanksgiving. It was outside on our balcony where my dad was cooking the meat. I used my Canon EOS Rebel T5 camera. I used basic modifications like the brightness, contrast, and color along with the Viveza filter from the Nik collection. I believe it could have been better if more of the meat was focused but overall I like the focus it has and the details I managed to capture of the grease on the chorizo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not a sausage it's different you know

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice picture! Even though this picture makes me very hungry I think this is a very nice picture. The lighting is good and the focus on the meat makes the picture even better. I can't think of anything that would make the picture better. Good job!

Anonymous said...

I really like the feel of this image. The Chorizo has a noticeable texture and seeing the smoke rise towards it has a sense of smell to it. However you made everyone hungry after seeing this image! - Jack J. - HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this image, I love chorizo. And I'm also really hungry BUT I appreciate a good collunary picture and I think food pictures are underrated. I love the sharpness.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I especially like the detail of the image itself. The picture itself makes me hungry. It looks like it came from google. Great job.

Anonymous said...

I like the focus of this image and how the subject is focused but the background is blurred. I like the vibrant colors in this photo. This photo creates a story of the food. Savannah P-R-HHS