Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Kara A- Evie

This image is titled Evie because that is her name. It was taken in pell city at my family lake house. It was taken in the front of our house in the lake. It was taken with my Nixon Coolpix a10. I edited this picture by turning the brightness down little bit. I cropped the image to focus more on the subject. It could be better by me adding a small filter. This is a picture of my adopted sister Evie. She is jumping off of a inner tube on Logan Martin lake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great image:)

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. The exposure is fantastic and lighting is really good. The cropping/framing is great. i would defiantly keep this picture. i love how you captured her excitement

Anonymous said...

I had written a comment but it deleted, so ill just summarise. I like the brightness, the action of the picture (Which was probably very hard to take a picture of), and you can see the story just from the image. Good Job Kara!