Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Kenyon S- Arches and Leaves

The image I chose I call arches and leaves. The photo is a composite of 3 separate photos. The photo of my friend Jason was taken on November 5th 2019 inside a studio at school while the photo that contributes the arch and trees in the back ground was taken November 10th 2019 at the botanical gardens and the final image was of a tree in my back yard which was taken October 8th 2019. Every photo was taken with my Nikon D5600. I edited the photo by adjusting the hue and saturation of both the picture of the arch as well as the one of the tree. I cropped the image of the arch in half then duplicated and flipped the duplicate over the horizontal access and merged the two layers into one. Next the photo of Jason I used spot healing to remove acne, moles, and other unwanted marks and masked away the background. The when compositing the three photos the archway was set as a normal layer while the photo of Jason was set to the blending option of darken and the photo of a tree on to with hue. It could be better if I had a photo besides the tree which would be better suited to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The leaves are pretty and beautiful

Anonymous said...


This photo is very pretty. The focus of Jason and the trees is very well put together. The lighting of the photos is nicely blended. The mood of this seems relaxed and mystical.

Emma H- HHS