Friday, December 6, 2019

Sydney R- Beauty and the Beast

“Beauty and the Beast” shows my two dogs, Chester and Bella. I took this photo at home on my balcony. My sister held a treat in her hand while I took the photo to get him to look towards the lens. To edit I used the Adjustment settings. I increased the brilliance, the exposure, shadows, brightness and contrast, andI also decreased the highlights. I believe that this picture could’ve been improved by having both dogs looking towards the camera lens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how in this photo the depth of field is not too shallow or too deep. I also like how neither dogs are centered in the photo. This photo creates a story with what the dogs are doing. Savannah P-R-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture its very friendly. I know this shot was hard to take to get the dogs to do what they were doing. I like the editing you did you can't tell that this picture is edited.