Wednesday, December 11, 2019

CameronY - Rikka

This image is called Rikka.  I took it at night with my Nikon D50.  The subject of the photo is my anime figure in front of my plasma ball while my camera’s shutter speed was super low.  I edited it by turning shadows down and black point up to give it a super dark background.  I also edited it in photoshop to give it it’s rainbow color.  I took this image for the About Me Project and decided to edit it a bit for the exam.  Honestly very surprised with what I created and I’m very proud of this image.  I feel like it could be a small bit better by not being as fuzzy but I don’t think that takes too much from it.  Overall very happy with this photo.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This just might be the single best picture of the entire year. Rikka, what an absolute unit

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I also like the rainbow pattern on the doll. There is nothing I would change about it. Great Job

Anonymous said...

This photo is really cool. What a legend of a picture. I really like the lighting of the picture, and the anime, omg it's so cool. The contrast in this image is pretty good, the balance is good, and your focus is easily defined. Great picture my gamer.

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool. The figure's color is blacked out by the circle light, and it makes the picture extra special. I wish the figure was a little clearer to enhance the picture's quality. Overall, the rainbow color makes it pretty coo

Unknown said...

This picture is amazing. I especially love the colors. The only thing I might change would be brightening the colors. -Elijah B. HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a very cool picture! I really like how you added the colors to the object just so it has a little color. The only thing that you could do is possibly increase the brightness to the colors just so it stands out a little more. Other than that a very good picture!›

Anonymous said...

This is an elegant picture. I believe the silhouette is exceptionally well done. I especially appreciate the rainbow colors surrounding the figure. This is an overall amazing picture. I give it an 8/10 . Too much sauce.
-Amari Williams_HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture. I love how the silhouette is done with a rainbow type color. It's background compliments whats happening in the picture. Really good picture.

Anonymous said...

Good pic. i like the rainbow inside the doll. its very unique picture. Great job.