Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Jerusha K- "2241"

This picture is called “2241” creative right. Anyway this picture was taken right outside my house one cloudy morning before school in early October. I took this picture with a iPhone 7. I edited this picture by making it black and white to make the picture look more dramatic and more prominent; I also increased the exposer and brilliance and I also decreased the saturation and contrast. These changes made the picture look more focused and it brought in some contrast. If were to make these picture better I would fix the balance it looks a little lopsided.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity of this picture and I like how the numbers are faded. The way the letters look give the image lots of character. Good job!
Emilee T
HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like the black and white conversion and the difference in tone of the numbers that really makes the four stand out. The depth of the road in the background give the image a subtle character. It look like it was a cloudy day when this image was taken and it really adds to the mood. Great job! Jack J - HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like the black and white textures in this photo. I can tell you edited it very well because you put a lot of detail in it.

Anonymous said...

I really like this one. Ive aways liked pictures of street signs or addresses. I like how the 2s and the 1 are faded but the 4 looks brand new. Its a very simple picture but I personally think its one of the best ones on here. Id like to see what it looked like in color to see which way i like it better but other than that its a great picture
HHS - Chris

Anonymous said...

I love the black and white and the tone of the numbers that really makes the number stand out. The depth of the road in the background adds a great aspect to the image. The look of the clouds in the sky adds a mood to the photo and is done well.

Anonymous said...

the picture is nice very focused and I like how it shows the street as well.