Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Kenyon S- Through the Looking Glass

I named this photo “Through the Looking Glass” because of the edit I did to his eyeglasses. It was taken in my friend’s room October 1st in the evening. The picture was taken with my Nikon D5600 and it was edited by making the hue more red around his face making his face a little warmer and adding a photonegative filter over the lenses of his glasses.The photo could have been better if I took my camera wasn’t on manual mode since it automatically raised the ISO and therefore lowered the quality of the photo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nobody tells that your wearing glasses all day long and even though it's not right

Anonymous said...

I think this image is very good. I love the colors and the focus on the kid in the middle. I think it gives a nice vibe and I think it's great. The only thing I think could've been done better is make the background not as bright and add a vignette. Besides that I think this image is great.

Anonymous said...

I really think tis room needs a bit . of changing. I would start by cropping the image to cut out the clutter in the background. i wold also apply a vignette around the border to also distract from the background so that the focus is on him.