Thursday, November 21, 2019

Emma H- Bella Boo

This was taken in my room next to my bed on Wednesday 23, 2019. This was taken with my phone. I edited it by brighting the color in the collar and her eyes because it looks like she was shocked. The colors stand out more in the background as well. I also cropped it drown to be closer to her face. It could be better by her face being a little down more ad a little less of my messy room. I was sick this day so I was home alone with the puppy and my cat and her. Molly was laying on my chest and my cat was somewhere napping and all Bella wanted was to go outside but I couldn’t get up and move because of Molly the sleeping puppy so she wasn’t happy when I told her that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the photo. the lighting is very good but the back ground could be softened or blurred.

Anonymous said...

I like the depth of field of this photo that the dog is in focus but the background isn't. I like how the image was framed to have the dog in it and not a lot of dull space. I love dogs so this photo makes me happy. Savannah P-R-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this picture, your dog is very cute. I do agree with the comments, I wish the background was blurred to keep the main subject in focus. It seems pretty balanced and not overexposed. I would keep this picture.

MGG--HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture!! I love dogs!! The main subject is in sharp focus and it looks really cool!! The focus is very appropriate for the picture and it highlights the colors of the dogs coat! There are not too many light or dark areas, and the lighting looks really good in this picture! This makes me really happy because I love dogs!!!!