Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Evelyn C - Ducks

The title of my image is Ducks, yes I know it should be geese but I like it as ducks better, and I took it at Aldridge Gardens when I visited with my family some weeks ago. This was taken with my Canon Rebel T5 camera. I brightened the image and added some contrast. I believe it could have been a better picture if I focused some more of the goose’s head that was dipped in the water. But besides that I feel happy and satisfied by it and by being able to get a shot of a goose drinking water.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy this picture, it's very high quality and the title is creative. The depth of field should be a little bit more of the photograph, the tails of the geese are cut off and also the top of the second ducks' head. But the picture has a great balance in darkness vs light. There are no points of the picture where I feel like it is too dark or too light but there are parts where the image is a little blurry. Overall I really enjoy this picture, it is very simplistic and brings a calming mood to the viewer.

-A.W HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. especially that I can see the leaves in the water. One thing I do is zoom out and increase e the saturation level. Overall, It's a great photograph.

Anonymous said...

I like the way the ducks look in the picture. The reflection looks very nice and makes it look better. I would put this picture on my wall. if it was a brighter color it could be better

Anonymous said...

The focus is really nice and I love how the ducks look, I love the balance of the water and the dark of the goose. the way the sun shines off the water.

Emma H- HHS

Anonymous said...

I Like his photo a lot. The geese are nicely in focus besides the head of course. You could have edited it to have the leafs be more vibrant rather than have them blend into the ground. Overall its a great picture

Anonymous said...

This picture is so awesome. This is such a great shot of them of drinking water and the reflection of the water as well. It really gives you a happy feel.