Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Julien F - Dragonfly

I took this photo which I called Dragonfly during the about me project in the first nine weeks. I used my camera and edited it both in photos and Photoshop. In photos I turned up the saturation while in Photoshop I color contrast it. I am really proud of this image since it took multiple tries on getting the right angle of the dragonfly while making sure to not scare it. There isn’t much I would change about the photo and I had a fun time taking and editing the photo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Super cool that you caught that dragonfly that close! I love the saturation of the earth tones and how they really pop in the picture. The only thin I would have changed would be to zoom in closer on the subject (the dragonfly) and make it take up more space in the picture itself. Overall though, its a super cool picture and I'm super impressed by it!

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture, the only thing I would change would be adding more saturation to the dragon fly. -Elijah Briggs HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this picture, the only thing I would change is the saturation on the dragonfly and possibly add more focus to the dragonfly. Overall the picture is really good. Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Can we just talk about the eyes looking back at us in the background 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳