Thursday, November 3, 2016

Julia M- Butterfly

This picture is called “Butterfly”. This picture was taken with my Nikon D30. This picture was taken outside of Miami Florida while I was visiting some relatives. I had to be super stealthy because I was chasing around this butterfly for a couple mins until I could keep it somewhere long enough to take a nice picture. I edited it by cropping and adding a hint more color to really add to the contrast between the butterfly and background. It could have been better if it were a different butterfly with more color and I could have recolored it but it was so naturally pretty on its own I left it be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the composition of this photo; it really draws you into the butterfly. I also like the color and the depth of feild. Great picture!

Ben S.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I think you did a great job capturing this picture. The shot has the perfect amount of exposure. I love how the butterfly is perfectly focused. I think your picture has a lot vibrant and vivid colors. Overall, this is a really good picture.

Alli J- HHS said...

Wow, I really love this photo. I love the vibrancy of all the colors in this and how well you focused on the butterfly. This looks super duper professional. I love it. good job. (:

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice photo . I love the colors and how everything blend together so perfectly!!! The Butterfly is so focused. Nice Job !!

Rere H-HHS