Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Emily D- The Man


This photograph was take at LSU’s campus near the Middleton Library, I took this photo when I was at a camp last year. Each day we walked through the tunnel and I appreciated the way the light changed throughout the day. On my final day at camp I took this with my iPhone 6 and edited it with VSCOcam, wish I had my t5i with my so the quality of the image would be better. Now that I know photoshop I would use the ruler tool to straighten this tool because it seems a little off. My favorite thing abut this photograph is the person at the very end of the tunnel.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I like how it looks vintage and i like the filters on it and i think it needs a little straightening and maybe some cropping but other than that its a great pic!

Anonymous said...

Very cool photo! I like how it looks like the hallway goes on and on and on. I feel like you could have enhanced it a little bit more and made the colors a little more bright. You could also bring up the lighting a tad. Again really like your photo. -Sarah P. Harvey