Thursday, December 10, 2015

Ella P- Sunset Silhouette

This photo is entitled Sunset Silhouette because the sunset prevents you from seeing the figure in detail. I took it with my iPhone 6 at the beach in Destin over Thanksgiving break. In editing this photo I cropped it so the figure is to the right and I boosted the definition as well as the sharpness. I wish I was able to get a clearer image, but I like how you can only see the back of my sister and her silhouette. I really like this photo because it’s very warm and colorful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! The light is not to glaring and its just right for this sunset image. The colors are so vibrant and defined and i like how the water is kind of a leading line into the sunset. It might be better if the sun wasn't merged with her head but that's getting picky. Great job!