Friday, February 6, 2015

Madeline V.- Building Trees

   This photo is titled, Building Trees, and the reason I titled it this is because upside down it looks like a city, but right side up, it’s just a picture of trees with lights on them.  I edited this picture by doing the draw thing and setting it to neon and then I adjusted it some and made it black and white, and I just rotated the photo so it would look like buildings.  I took this photo with my Nikon D3200 and I took it in my neighborhood at night.  I’m pretty happy with the way it turned out, but I wish that maybe I had put at least a little color in there, like on the lights or something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a really good photo because of how creative it looks. Good Job!

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture and how is kind of abstract. I think it is really neat and very creative also. You did a very good job, i don't think there is anything i would change about this picture, good job!

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I like how you rotated it. Also, I like how you made it black and white. Great pic!