Thursday, February 26, 2015

Brianna S. - "Carmel-By-The-Sea"

This image was taken in Carmel, CA and I took it with my iPhone 5. The area right on the beach is called “Carmel-by-the-Sea,” hence why I titled the image what I did. I edited it by reducing the noise and defogging it, then enhancing the color. It could be better if I took it with an actual camera so the details of the image came out and it wasn’t blurry in some places also if I took a wider angle of it or got more of the beach and sand part, but I’m fairly happy with the way it turned out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture. I really love the colors, and it gives off a relaxing feeling. I agree, it could be better if you would've taken it with your camera so the details can stand out. Overall god job.

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! The exposure is great, and its not overexposed or underexposed in any area. Also the focus is great and I like how everything in the photo is in focus. It might be better if the waves were not as dark, but it still looks great. I really love this photo because of all the colors!
-Hannah W- HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture!! I love the contrasting colors of the sky reflecting off the water. I also love the vibrance of the colors and the shadows of the waves. It could be better if the horizon was more centered but it still looks amazing. Good Job!

Katie J- HHS