Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hub R- Heart of the City

I title this image “Heart of the City”. It was taken in Railroad Park in Downtown Birmingham and I took this in early December. It was taken with my Canon Rebel T5. I edited it with Photoshop by raising the saturation a tad and also boosting the vibrance of the picture. I have a wider angle shot but I like the colors in this one compared to the other shot. I wish I could of gotten more into the shot but I was pleased with the shot. I titled it “Heart of the City” because Birmingham is the steel city and when it was first building up as a city, the rails were used to transport the steel and other necessities but this shot shows the railcars and then also corporate Birmingham with the skyline.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hub this is an outstanding shot of the city! The contrast of colors are also exquisite. You brought some great elements into this photo.
-Davis D

Anonymous said...

Joicelyn R- HHS

I honestly think this is the best photo that I've seen all year! The colors blend perfectly and the view fits right in with it. I think this picture is absolutely gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture. I love the way it captures the city with a lake in the foreground. I love the warm colors in it also.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate you

Anonymous said...

Hub i love this picture! I love the reflection of the buildings on the water. And i really like the colors in this picture.
Allie B - HHS

Anonymous said...

The picture looks great. Colors looks perfect and the view looks good. the building and and the touching of the saturation, boosting, and vibrance looks great.
Amaan L- HHS

Anonymous said...

i really like this picture a lot. the reflection onto the water is awesome and i love how you captured the city all in this one photo. Awesome job Hub!

Jackson H-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really Like this image! the colors look really good with lots of variety. The reflection on the lake also adds some cool detail

Anonymous said...

This a great shot! l love how you see all kinds of colors . They really stand out and the angle your in makes you see the city really well.

Anonymous said...

This is a really great shot of the city. I really like the colors and the reflection on the lake.

~Taylor T HHS