Monday, February 3, 2014

Jalin R - Leader

This is a picture of my aunts cat Tigres, i took this photo in her home in California during the day time. I took this photography with my iPhone 5s. I edited this photo by increasing the light exposure and saturation. I also blurred the whole picture and took focus on the window and the cat looking into the sun. To do so i used the mask tool. I really like this photography because right when i was snapping the picture the cat looked up into the sun and i was able to capture it. I gave it the title leader because the cat gives of the feel of royalty and power in the window. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is great. I love the light coming from the window and how the cat is looking up. The mood is very calming almost and very homey. Nice shot!

Anonymous said...

This is really cool. I love the color of the lighting and the darkness around the window. I also love how the cat's ears are clearly a pinkish color. Good job!!!
Ashley G-HHS