Monday, February 24, 2014

Haley G- Where There is Light, There is Shadow

Where there is light, there is shadow. 
I took the background photo in downtown Birmingham during the time of the collage assignment. It was taken with my phone which is a HTC Rhyme. I put several different pictures into the photo, I enhanced the vibrance and saturation. I made most of the pictures transparent so it did not take away the background photo. I think it could have been better if the picture was a little brighter but I wanted the theme of the photo to have a dark atmosphere. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is great. I really like how you incorporated multiple images into the image. I think the lighting is perfect for the image. The only thing I would change would be to change the color of your text so it is easier to read it. Also you may have wanted to copy and invert the picture on the top and put it on the bottom but not as pronounced so it looks like it is reflecting. Over all this is an amazing photo.
Tait-HHS

Anonymous said...

i really like this picture! it really caught my attention and the title is just as amazing. Nothing captures more attention than anything else its very balanced. great job
jade b

McKenzie M said...

This picture is really cool! I like how you incorporated images into the image. I like the effects you put on and how everything is balanced. Good job!

Anonymous said...

This photo is really well edited, great use of the mask and the flower. I feel like its a invitation to a party or something. Great Work!
Chris A-HHS