Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Aleena B- Souls

This selected image is called “Souls”. It was taken in the back photo room in december. It was taken with my Nikon d80. I edited it by blacking out the face except for the eyes, then put my two light pictures into the pupil and a window in the middle. My point was to show how the yes are the window to the soul and the window is an opening to the mind showing that everyone has a small dose of insanity in them. It could be better if the red lines in the eyes were eliminated and they were shaped a bit better, also if i lightened the door of the iris, it would be nice. s

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This photo is odd but I don't know why I like it so much. I feel that this photo speaks to me, but the way you explained it was very detailed and I felt that this photo was good but strange. But I still liked it.
Chris A-HHS