Monday, February 24, 2014

Diggy B- Entry

Title: Entry
Where: This was taken in some strip mall
When: This was taken on a friday
What it was taken with: My Canon EOS Rebel T3i
How I edited It: I skewed the picture in a lot of different places to straighten the image out, and align all the symmetrical aspects.
How it Could be Better: I’m really happy with how it turned out, so I can’t think of any improvements
Additional Information: I love the symmetry in this picture, and I love the softness of it to. I used this for my architecture project and it’s my favorite assignment i’ve ever turned in for this class.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the sharp focus in this picture. I love how rich the blue is and how symmetrical everything is. My eye was definitely drawn to this picture. I really like this photo; it's very different from other pictures in that its very stereotypical straight on angle. which i think makes it so nice. Great Job!

Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity of this image. The blue is a very complementary color against the white and the centering of it is great. Good job!

-Aleena HHS

Anonymous said...

I love the symmetry of the picture, the contrast between the blue and white really makes it a great image. Good Job!
Traci M-HHS

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool picture! Simple pictures are sometimes the best. I really like how the shades of blue stick out against the wall as well as the near-perfect symmetry of the subject. The only thing I can think of to change it would be to copy the right window to the left to make mirroring complete.

Anonymous said...

The sharpness of this photo is really nice. The color is also really nice and I think you did a good job cropping it as well.

Justin N-HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! I like the softness of it, it adds for a cool effect. It is such good quality! Also I love the colors in it. Good Job!
Claire A- HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a very good simple photo. The symmetry makes this picture. Very Good! love the white and blue colors.
-HHS Ashlyn W-

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. The simplicity of the combined elements creates a nice composition. i like how the two main colors were blue and white, with very few in between. The picture would be better if the sidewalk was more interesting, but that is out of your control.

Sean M- HHS