Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cori J - Red Leaf

This picture was taken at Hoover High School on November 25 for the pick a color assignment.
This picture was taken with Mr. Rigsby’s camera.
I didn’t edit this picture because I liked the way the picture was just focused on the one leaf and didn’t want to mess with that. I also like how dark it looks but there are areas with bright red colors in the background.

It could possibly be better if I changed the hue and saturation and made it bright and if the two leaves weren’t in front of the camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is really good! I love how certain leaves in the photo are in focus and others are out of focus. It looks great! I also love how the lighting brings out the red in the picture. I love this photo.

Hope W.- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! My favorite part of it is how the picture is very focused on that one leaf as well as the grass around it. I like how the background is blurred out. I think the picture would be a little better if the front of the picture was clear, but overall it is a really nice picture!
Iman S - HHS