Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Kelley M- Distance of Wisdom

My picture's title is, Distance of Wisdom. It is titled this because she is looking off into the distance which is cliche, i know, but the wrinkles and age on her face projects wisdom. It was taken in my kitchen on October 14. It was taken with my Nikon L120. I edited it with Photoshop and some iPhoto applications as well. I don't think this photo could be any better because its exactly what i want and had envisioned in my head when i took it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you have the woman to the right side of the photograph rather than the middle, and the background of the picture is very calming and lucid. This is a great shot! Good job!
-Aleena HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really good photo. The way you edited the photo brings out the wisdom factor of it. Love the position of where the woman was placed. Great job!

Chloe W-HHS