Thursday, November 21, 2013

Diggy B- Royalty

The title of this picture is Royalty. This picture was taken for the Portrait project, and it was taken in Mr. Rigsby’s photo studio. This was taken with his Pentax K100D camera. I edited it by doing some facial touch-ups, and toyed a little with the brightness and contrast. I also sharpened the globe up a little bit, as well as reduced noise from the picture over all. It could be better if her right arm was more in focus. I really like this picture, and the concept behind it. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the concept of your picture and the feeling behind it. I agree that the arm could be more in focus, but great job!

Anonymous said...

i really like this picture you did great with the lighting great job man
jadeB-hhs

Anonymous said...

I love the lighting in this photo, I feel that I'm in the presence of royalty. Great Job!

Chris A-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like the concept behind this picture. I think you positioned the subjects just right, and the lighting is really nice too. I don't see a problem with the right arm, personally, though I do think the shadows behind the subjects are a tad distracting. Other than that, great picture!

Greyson V - HHS