Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bailey T- AK the Magnificent

The title of my selected image is the magnificent AK. This picture was taken in the back room of the digital photography room on Wednesday October 23. This photo was taken with a PENTAX K200D. I edited this picture in photoshop by contrasting the image and making it all black and white. finally i brought out the colors in AKs sweater that i thought described her. The photo could have been better if I would have fixed the lighting before i took the image and made to darker. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I real like this picture. i like how the picture is in black and white but also how you bring out the colors describing her. i like how you use many colors that are very bright and can be noticed easily.

please stop photoing my cousin.
Nick A-HHS

Anonymous said...

Wow I love this picture! I really like how the colors are so vibrant on her shirt and you enhanced them. It grabbed my attention! I also love the black background and how the subject is focused in the center of the picture. Great job!
Kinsey V-HHS