Friday, November 15, 2013

Haley G- Orange

This is my favorite image out of the pick a color assignment. I took it at my aunt’s house, two weekends ago with my digital camera finepix Z. I enhanced the saturation in the photo to bring out the orange of the object. I made the background darker so that the orange stands out more. I used the hue/saturation to boost up the orange some. I think I could have made the background a little lighter but I didn’t want to mess with it to much and completely mess it up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the contrast of the warm and cool tones in this picture! The background looks great, and I love how your focus blurs it out! The colors from this figure really pop! This picture makes me feel warm, and happy

Diggy Baker-HHS

Anonymous said...

I love how vibrant the orange colors are in this photo! The feeling of it is very warm and inviting and it portrays the fall season really well! great job!
-Aleena HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. The orange flowers and butterfly pops and the trees in the background are really pretty
Mary C HHS