Friday, November 15, 2013

Greyson VH - Dark Side

The title of this image is “Dark Side”. I wanted to do something that was in the spirit of the Halloween season, which is about when this was taken. It was taken in the Digital Photography studio using the studio lights/camera, with the lights pointing behind the model so as to cast a shadow on his face. Unfortunately, the lighting technic wasn’t perfect, so I how to play with exposure settings in Photoshop to get the full shadow I envisioned. When the picture looked how I wanted it, I added a Black & White filter and some eyes from a picture I found online. I really can’t think of how this picture could be better, because it’s exactly how I imagined it. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greyson, this photo looks great! the effects all came together well, as this looks quite realistic. Great Job Greyson, keep up the good work.

Sean M- HHS

Anonymous said...

This looks really cool. I like you can see just the tiniest hint of something in the shadow, and how the eyes just pop right out. The black and whit effect also matches the feel of the picture very well.

Isaac E.

Anonymous said...

Great picture! I personally would have made it a little darker on the right side to get the full effect, but thats all i can think of. Great job adding the eyes in from a different picture.
Haley C.

Anonymous said...

This is a really nice look photo greyson! the lighting of the picture really adds to the effect that it has. You did a really nice job editing the eyes too! Keep up the good work!

Ryan W - HHS