Monday, April 15, 2024

ZANDER H- RS & The Sunset

I took this photo in my driveway December 30th, 2023. I took this photo with my iPhone 15. I edited this photo by editing the camera raw filters changing saturation, shadows, highlights, and textures. I edited the intensity of the red in the brake lights and darkened other areas on the car.

I feel like this photo could be better if I used my actual camera to take the photo but it was just in the moment because I thought the scenery looked nice. As well if the sunlight wasn’t shinning too bright I feel like it would’ve made the background and the sky look better.


 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

quit.

Anonymous said...

I've seen better... you should be ashamed.

Anonymous said...

Nice picture, I like your car its nice. Nice sunset and nice colors.

Anonymous said...

I really love the composition of this image. Don't see too many images like this in this framing. The lighting is great as is I think. However, I think you could play around with some filters and curve adjustments to help even further. Overall, I really like what is here!

- BB HHS

Anonymous said...

Easily the only good picture you've ever taken

Anonymous said...

very good picture I think this is one of the best you have taken!

Anonymous said...

its a pretey good picture the tail lights kind of look like eyes