Monday, April 15, 2024

Tayla S- Interior View


 This image was taken for the Architecture assignment. This photo is called “Interior View.” This photo was taken on February 15, 2024 at the Hoover Public Library. This photo was taken with my iPhone 15 Pro Max camera. I put a cartoony/artsy filter on this image for creativity, and I changed the brightness and contrast. I think this photo is fine the way it is, so I think nothing could make this photo better. This photo was my best photo I edited in the Architecture assignment. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this photo is amazing escpailly with the filter giving it an cartoony and art like photo

Anonymous said...

Excellent photo. It looks like a painting. My only advice would be if you added more brightness to the photo, other than that, good job!

Anonymous said...

I think this picture looks great. The lighting is perfect and I think the filter really adds character to this image. The filter makes it seem like this picture could be in a book. Overall this photo is pleasing to look at and I think the photo turned out well.
-MH HHS

Anonymous said...

I like the filter on this picture but it could’ve been better.