Thursday, April 18, 2024

Morgan W- Champion Hallway

I titled this image Champion hallway. I took this picture with Mr. Rigsby's camera in one of the hallways in our school. I didn’t really do too much editing to this picture. I brightened everything a little bit and got rid of some of the blotches on the wall. I was originally going to use this for my architecture assignment but I ended up scraping it. If I took more time with it I probably would've got rid of the tear in the ceiling and brought out some of the orange colors.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the perspective of this image a lot! Overall a neat picture.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture and the angle in which it was taken. I think that is it was completely horizontal and centered. Overall I think it could tell a story and I really like it.