Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Daniel F- Evangelion Quote


The title of this image is Evangelion Quote. This photo was taken for the still life assignment on November 9th, 2023, on my desk with my Nikon D7100 on a tripod to ensure no camera shake. I edited this photo by doing minor color corrections on the Eva and I changed the entire background to red to replicate the feeling of a scene from The End of Evangelion and added a quote from the show which shows up on the NERV logo. I think this photo could have been better if I had lined up the right hand better to feel like it was attached to the body rather than coming up from nowhere. My main idea with this image was to experiment with the mask tool to see how I could change the entire background to one solid color. I used my Threezero Evangelion Unit 01  for this project because in the show there are many shots of Eva 01 on a solid background so I felt it would be fitting. Evangelion is a groundbreaking and phenomenal show, I highly recommend it to anybody interested.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome photo! I love the choice of editing as it gives it a look that feels straight off the cover of a colored manga. I also love the choice of placement and spacing as it has a very nice touch to make the image look interesting.