Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Marissa H - Flower


 I titled this photo Flower. I took it on March 3rd around 5 PM. This flower was in my front yard and it was only a single flower. I took this picture with my iphone 15 pro max. I edited this photo only using the camera raw filter because I didn’t think that the photo needed to be edited a lot. I also turned up the sharpness so that way the flower was more detailed. I really like how the sun was positioned for this photo. Overall I really like the picture of this flower. 


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how the lighting isn't harsh. The red and orange in the flower is so pretty. I really like this photo and the flower is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I really lie this photo! I like how vibrant the colors are and how the lighting looks!

Anonymous said...

I like how simple this image is as well as how the colors pop. I wouldn't suggest changing anything about this image.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture I like the angle and the colors and brightness. I think it could better closer up to see more detail and color.. Over all I really like this picture.

Anonymous said...

I really like how the flower looks very colorful by the light shining on it. The image looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I like the focus of the main subject. You could have cropped out the brown sticks on the ground. Overall, I really like this photo because of the colors of the flower.
TS-HHS

Anonymous said...

i love this photo a lot and i think it turned out super nice!

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! The way that the sunlight hits the flower makes it even better. I like how you captured the vibrant orange in the middle of the flower. The only thing I would change about this would be to sharpen the stem some more to make it look less blurry. Overall, I love this photo!

Anonymous said...

It looks good but it's a bit too exposure I think it needs a bit of contrast. it shows non Clear›