Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Xander B- Blue Pillars


 The title of the picture is Blue Pillars due to the blue light on the pillars. This picture was taken in downtown Birmingham, right outside of city walk skatepark. It was taken with my iPhone 13 Pro Max. I edited this photo by taking out unwanted signs and messing with the light and the intensity in Photoshop. I think it could have been better if I was standing still and not in the car. But so far out of any projects or pictures I have teken this school year this one has been my favorite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the color that this photo gives. I like the vibe it gives off, I feel like it is a perfect picture and that you don't need to change it. Keep going!

Anonymous said...

I really like the color of this photo. I really like how cool it makes the picture and everything around it. I think this was a very good photo.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. The blue tint add a cool effect to the picture. Nice editing and cool photo.