Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Miley H- Individual Interior


The title of the image is Individual Interior. It was taken at the Alabama Theater on February 20th, 2024. I took the picture with my iPhone 13. I made the picture brighter and I also edited someone out that was in the corner of the picture. I think the picture could also be better if I made the brightness less bright on some of the lights because you can hardly see the detail of the lights hanging on the side. I also think I could have cropped or edited some of the people out on the bottom floor.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture is really nice and I really enjoy all the details and angles within. You did amazing work and you should keep going. The structure you pictured is very nice as well next time get lower and try a different angle but great work.

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! I especially like the combination of colors, textures, and how well you can see the details in this picture. I also like how the spotlights intersect in the middle.