Tuesday, March 19, 2024

David C- Chill Cat


The title of the image I like to present is called “Chill Cat.” This photo was taken on December 23rd, 2023 at my friend's house. I was cat-sitting while my friend was on vacation during the Christmas break. I took this photo with my iPhone while the cat was just chilling. What I did with the editing is I cropped it a lot to get the cat at an angle to where there was no space on the outside. I also lightened the image and had the vibrance go up. I could have maybe had the contrast and definition go up more so the cat could pop out. 


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this image! The way the cat is focused in and the lighting all adds into the complexity of this image. Great job!

Anonymous said...

What a cool guy! I love the lighting and the colors! I like how much detail you can see on the cat and see how cool he is!

Anonymous said...

Good photo like how the focus is mainly on the cat and the way you edited the lighting makes this look so good. overall great photo

Anonymous said...

"Chill Cat" captures a serene moment, frozen in time on December 23rd, 2023, as you cat-sat for a friend over the Christmas break. The casual elegance of the feline, perfectly framed by your iPhone lens, draws the viewer into a world of tranquility. Your editing touches, cropping the image to focus solely on the cat and enhancing its vibrance, illuminate the relaxed demeanor of your feline companion. Perhaps increasing the contrast and definition could further accentuate the cat's presence, adding depth to its already captivating aura.
HHS
K.A.W