Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Remo M- Staring Reflection


 The title of the image is “Staring Reflection” I named it this because my model is looking away from the camera but his reflection is looking directly at it. I took it on September 30th, 2023 after Homecoming at Waffle House and it was taken with my iPhone SE. I really only used the dodge tool to remove some blemishes on his face and there was a weird purple mark on the side of the image that I decided to make the border of the image. I don't think I could've done anything to improve the image.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how to photo focuses on the model and the reflection. The framing on this photo is perfect. I like this photo because I love reflection photos.

Anonymous said...

Composition is very good. The blur in the reflection looks like something out of a movie. I like the fact that the subject is in a suit. Recently divorced dad vibes fr fr. Overall good picture.

Anonymous said...

I like this photo a lot! it gives an older, vintage vibe because of Dylan's suit. I like the color scheme of his purple tie with the green tinted windows because of the lights reflection. I think this is cool, good job!