Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Daniel F- Warm Light Cold Night


 This photo is called “Warm Light Cold Night”. This photo was taken in my backyard on September 24, 2023. I took this photo with my Nikon D7100. I edited this photo by turning up the saturation as well as turning down the brightness and adding grain. I this photo could have been better if I had not gotten my flashlight in the bottom of this picture. This photo is older so now with more experience I could probably remove that but I decided to leave this as it was when I made it early this school year.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an amazing photo! Taking advantage of that unique lighting coming from outside the window helps to make the image more interesting. It gives it a form of personality. I also find the overall composition of the shot to be very nice. The complete filling of the image is wonderful and the trees in the back help add just that little bit extra that the image maybe would have been missing otherwise.

Anonymous said...

The tilt and colors in the image give it a creepy feeling which I definitely like. It's almost like it's from a show or movie when you see the camera tilt as they're looking down a hallway. The color of the light coming in is nice along with not being to see out the window. One thing to maybe change is to maybe get rid of that mark at the bottom of the image unless that has something to do with it. Overall nice image.

Anonymous said...

This photo gives a very much horror game vie which I love. The compostition of the shot is amazing and the way the warm light constrasts against the darkness of the night looks very cool.