Thursday, February 8, 2024

David C- Bible


 The title of my image is just simply “Bible.” This picture was taken on October 27th, 2023 in my upstairs living room. The photo was taken on my personal iPhone. What I did with the image is I cropped it to show it is mostly from an angle of the bible. I probably could have done a better job of the actual photo taken for the image because I didn't like the angle as much as when I first took it. That's why I pretty much cropped it a lot as soon as I went into editing.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the gold it adds a nice finish

Anonymous said...

cool picture, i like the filter you put on it. I like how crisp an clear the details are on the bible. And how the gold reflects on to the table. I also really like the light filter on the corner of the bible, that separates the book from the wall.