Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Harrison H- Purp Port


The title of this image is Purp Port because it’s very purple. This image was taken in my bedroom up against my wall. The photo was taken with a canon eos rebel t7. I edited this picture in a lot of different ways using lightroom, I increased the exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, whites, and blacks, I then cooled the temperature of the photo and increased the tint. I also decreased the texture, increased clarity, dehaze, and gave it a slight negative vignette. I think I could have made it a little better by using the masking tool a bit. The person in the photo is my little sister.


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good portrait! You did really well with the contrasting of the shadows and light on her. It looks a lot like a physical painting/drawing and I find that cool. Good work!

Maci J-HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this portrait! The intensity within the photo and how the darkness is a really good element to go with the photo. The editing really helped this photo, pop! Great job.

- H.P HHS