Monday, May 2, 2022

Sydney R- All In the Wooden Details


 The title of this image is called, “All In the Wooden Details”. It was taken at a church somewhere outside of Hoover the week before spring break for my Architecture project. I shot this picture with my Nikon D3500. To edit, I cropped and rotated the image a bit, and then used the Camera Raw application in Photoshop to mess with the brightness, contrast, blacks and whites, and the overall color of the photo (Which I made slightly green). I wish that I had edited out the object in the bottom right corner since it messes up the composition of my photo.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this image, it has very good quality and the house is very clear. The lighting is nice and adds more to the picture and it reflects off the window nicely. The only thing I would change is maybe crop in more and make the house the only thing in the picture but otherwise great photo.

Anonymous said...

I really like the way this image looks and the colors are great for this picture. The quality is also great. I like how its the corner of the window and its just nice to look at

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty! I love the reflection of the tree in the window and the nice blue there as well that goes well with the blue window frame. I deftly like the slight green tint you added and I do agree that whatever is there in the bottom right could have been edited out, but then you would have lost parts of those other windows and the overhang of the roof, and I think those are also an important part of the image. Great Job!

Will B - HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like the color and how the picture was taken