Monday, May 9, 2022

Aidan P- Shark Eye


This image is called shark eye and was taken with my iphone at the Ripley’s Believe it or not Museum in Tennessee. I took this during spring break of a robotic shark eye that was used for a robotic shark submarine model. My main editing was used with the Nik Collection and specifically the color cast to try and give it some underwater colors in the background. The eye is not perfectly centered but it was kind of hard since the eye was always opening and closing. I also didn’t notice it until a while after I took it. The center of the eye is also a little blurry which I don’t like but it was mostly because of the light. I still think it’s an overall a clear picture with most of it and the angle was pretty lucky.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fascinating photo! I love everything about it, it looks almost futuristic and mysterious. You did a really good job capturing a sharp frame of the eye even when it was opening and closing. The editing is nice; it has the same overall color palette/repeating colors, and does feel like it's meant to be underwater themed. Good job!
GAA- HHS

Anonymous said...

Nice photo! I really like how symmetrical this photograph is. I also like the editing style you chose. I think this photo could be a little better if the little distractions in the background were removed.

Anonymous said...

This photo is great! The red really pops with the darker, colder colors around it and it really improves the photo as a whole. I like how you edited the photo to focus on the center. The thing that would improve this photo is if the distraction in the background were removed and the background was a consistent color or pattern.

Anonymous said...

Nice Photo. I like how the red contrasts the darker colors. I like how the subject is in the center of the frame. I think that this is a keeper because of the contrast in the image.